"How blessed is he who considers the helpless..." Psalm 41:1

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This morning's quake

My people are OKAY! The children of HIS Home do not have shelter which turned out to be a blessing in this morning's aftershock registering a 6.0 Earthquake. Dorothy and the kids are okay. And the Children at Cabaret Children's Home are reported fine as well. MESI JEZI. And thank you for all of your concerns. Just trying to get them out....


Update:

Homeland Security and State Department approved the Humanitarian Parole on Monday. Kervenson (Isaac) and I meet these qualifications. Thanks for your letters. Do not need anymore for that particular part. It worked!!!  Hal, the orphanage director went to the US Embassy yesterday. He is working on a plan to get our children home, in different groups. I have no idea when, but ANY DAY.  
Tasha is thinking of staying through February.


It is confusing about where I should send what documentation, but I'm working very hard. I will continue to do what I'm doing... these donations are going to people I know and trust in Haiti 100%... no overhead and no help for getting Isaac here unless someone only gives for that. I feel I can muster those resources. I had planned to strap my self with the limit thru customs of $10K and go back, but it looks like I need to stay ready to pick Isaac up in Florida or Chicago. 

No comments: