"How blessed is he who considers the helpless..." Psalm 41:1

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

message i received... please HELP... contact CNN?

Amanda,
This is the AC360 blog comment I saw last night that I want to make sure gets good attention. I sent it as a news tip to CNN, called CNN twice, called the US missing person line that was posted on Larry King last night (twice), but no one seemed to be hearing me. Surely they're on it, but I hate to leave that to chance.


PLEASE PASS ALONG!

Here it is:


Johnny Cummins January 18th, 2010 10:26 pm ET

Patricia Joseph From Magaly Delva, Petrouchka Moise: If anyone has contact on the ground in Haiti, my cousin Ginette is in the Banque National de Credit, and she is alive with others but they are trapped under the rubble. There are more than 10 people still alive... if you can pass this on, I would be so grateful.

No comments: