"How blessed is he who considers the helpless..." Psalm 41:1

Monday, February 1, 2010

A message from Hal (HIS Home orphanage director) on 1/28

I am so thankful
Right now my emotions are so raw that I just am elated one moment and tearing up the next. I am so grateful for all that you have all done for the kids and my family. God is Good!!! I am so thankful that the kids that have been united with their forever families got out of here before France and Unicef started their posturing. I wasn't very nice to a Unicef team the other day when they visited and refused to talk with them yesterday when they returned to tell me that I could not move any of the children without their permission. We have secured the new big house and will begin moving and preparations next week. Thank you for your prayers in that matter. Chris and the kids got in to Lima late last night/early this morning. Thank you for your prayers in that matter. We still have about 12 children that were in the very beginning stages of adoptions that we need to get out of here. Please be in prayer for these families that want to be united with their children. They are currently going through all of the emotions that you have all been through for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Their journey is not over and they desperately need our prayers. Thank you for your continued prayers for me. I slept in my bed (not very well) last night and determined that I am ready to go when God decides He wants me. Keep this process bathed in prayer until it is over for everybody. Blessings on all of you my dear CHRISTian brothers and sisters!!! Give all of my beautiful children hugs and kisses from Pastor and never forget that God truly did move mountains to get your children home (Natalie). :-) Love, Hal

No comments: